Are you ready to shine?
- NTell Dr. Guerra about what your are experiencing
- NSee if cosmetic bonding treatment is the right option for you
- NEnjoy a more beautiful and natural-looking smile
We are the go-to dentist for Pompano Beach tooth bonding treatment. Find out why so many patients trust us! Book your cosmetic bonding consultation today.
Cosmetic bonding can help improve or repair your smile through
- NFixing a gap between teeth
- NRepairing a chipped tooth
- NAdding length to a short tooth
- NWhitening discolored teeth
Tooth bonding treatment at our office
- NExamine your teeth to ensure bonding is a good option and that a more advanced restorative procedure is not needed to fix any issues you are experiencing.
- NWe’ll work with you to select the most appropriate composite resin color to use on your teeth so it fits in perfectly with the rest of your smile.
- NWe’ll prepare your tooth for the composite bonding resin before applying the resin and molding/shaping it mimics the natural look and shape of your teeth.
- NOnce the bonding material has been applied, we’ll use a special UV light to expedite the drying process.
Learn more about tooth bonding
How long does tooth bonding last?
Generally, your dental bonding treatment will last between 3-10 years, depending on your lifestyle. Bonding will last longer for patients who keep up with twice-yearly cleanings and exams!
What qualities should I look for in a Pompano Beach bonding dentist?
- Experience in restorative dentistry
- Positive reviews
- Feeling comfortable with your dentist
- Financial options that meet your needs
Does dental bonding hurt?
Our office is located near the Pompano Citi Centre and The Pink Church. Look for us in the building with the blue roof! See you soon.
Fri: By Appointment Only
Sat & Sun: Closed
Book your visit in 2 minutes or less!
“I came in as a new patient and immediately felt as if I was family. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Guerra and all his staff at Lighthouse Dental Care.”
— Nicholas M.