Pompano Beach Dental Crowns
Book a dental crown appointment with our dentist
Call or text (954) 941-2606
Restore beautiful teeth with our Pompano Beach dental crowns
- NA quick, painless way to fix uneven, worn teeth
- NDurable, natural-looking teeth restoration
- NSmile and chew with pain-free confidence
- NDr. Guerra can help you feel younger and healthier
Find out why we’re the preferred choice in Pompano Beach for dental crowns. Schedule an appointment today.
What is a Dental Crown?
Over time, your teeth may be damaged by tooth decay, injuries, or poor oral hygiene habits. Your teeth may lose their natural, healthy shape or size. A dental crown restores the tooth’s shape, sixe, appearance, and strength by being cemented in place over the damaged tooth.
You may need a dental crown if you need to:
- NProtect a weak tooth from decay or other damage, such as cracking
- NRestore a broken or severely worn -own tooth
- NCover and support a tooth with a large filling
- NHold a dental bridge in place over your teeth
- NCover misshapen or discolored teeth
- NCover a dental implant
- NCover a tooth that’s been recently treated with a root canal
We’ll first examine your tooth (or teeth) that may need a dental crown treatment. An X-ray may be taken to the tooth and bone around it. Then, the tooth itself will be filed down across the top and sides to prepare it for the crown. A mold of your tooth would be made, from which a custom dental crown would be cast.
A temporary crown may be given to you to wear until the permanent, custom-made crown is ready. When it’s ready the fit and color of the new crown would be checked against your other teeth, a local anesthesia would be administered to the area, and the new crown is then cemented permanently into place.
Find out if dental crown treatment is a good option for your teeth by scheduling a consultation today.
Our smile transformations are incredible
“Came in for my crown fitting and everything went smooth. Great music, great humor, and best of all, painless!”
— Pedro C.
“Truly appreciated all the precautions the office and staff are taking for COVID-19. Dr. Guerra made the overall experience wonderful! He was very thorough and explained everything with significant details! Great atmosphere!”
— Mercedes R.
“I went in to See Dr. Guerra yesterday for a painful toothache. After yesterday’s visit, I am 100% free of any pain. THANK YOU!”
— Tara A.
“Dr. Guerra and his staff are all kind, caring, and very professional. They saved my teeth from periodontal infection.”
— Robert M.
Why choose us?
- Patient care exceeding your expectations
- Everything is done under one roof
- Experience you can trust
- Affordable payment options
Dental Crown FAQs
Does the dental crown treatment hurt?
Who is a good candidate for the dental crown treatment?
How long do dental crowns last?
What are dental crowns made of?
Depending on your needs and which tooth is being fitted with a crown, our dental specialists may recommend a particular material, or combination of materials, that is right for you.
- Metal crowns: These crowns are made of gold, last for a long time and are resistant to chipping, breaking, or wearing down over time.
- Composite crowns: These resin crowns look natural, but they tend to wear from chewing. Tooth brushing may remove the polished surface of composite crowns, which causes them to stain easily.
- Porcelain crowns: These look the most natural. Because porcelain crowns are more brittle than metal or composite crowns and may chip more easily, they are not usually placed on back teeth.
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal: These crowns look natural as well, and tend to be stronger than porcelain or composite crowns.
Our office is located near the Pompano Citi Centre and The Pink Church. Look for us in the building with the blue roof! See you soon.
Fri: By Appointment Only
Sat & Sun: Closed
Book your visit in 2 minutes or less!
“I came in as a new patient and immediately felt as if I was family. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Guerra and all his staff at Lighthouse Dental Care.”
— Nicholas M.