Ready for a flawless smile?
- NMeet with our dentist and visualize your new smile
- NWe'll carefully craft natural-looking, durable veneers
- NTransform the shape, color, length, or size of your teeth
Find out why we’re the preferred choice in Pompano Beach for improving your smile through veneers. Book your cosmetic consultation today.
See what’s possible!
Our veneers dentist has helped hundreds of patients fix stained, gapped, and chipped teeth.
“Truly appreciated all the precautions the office and staff are taking for COVID-19. Dr. Guerra made the overall experience wonderful! He was very thorough and explained everything with significant details! Great atmosphere!”
— Mercedes R.
“Absolute professional dental care! Thank you for the dental cleaning and consultation. I was treated very well.”
— Joseph N.
“LOVE this dental office! Came in today to get my teeth whitened. I’m definitely coming back to get Invisalign with their iTero machine!”
— Jessica R.
“I went in to see Dr. Guerra yesterday for a painful toothache. After my visit, I am 100% free of any pain. THANK YOU!”
— Tara A.
What are veneers?
- NMade of porcelain or resin
- NThin, custom-made shells
- NSeamlessly bond to your teeth
- NDurable & long-lasting
How it works
- NDigital scans and images of your mouth provide a virtual preview of your smile.
- NYour scans ensure each veneer is perfectly crafted for you.
- NVisit our office where we'll carefully bond your veneers in place.
- NEnjoy your brand new and improved smile - it will last for years!
Learn more about veneers
Am I a good candidate for this treatment?
Covering up a problem with veneers won’t make it go away. Once we’ve ensured a healthy mouth, most people are candidates for treatment.
How long do veneers last?
How much do veneers cost?
The price of your treatment will depend on your exact needs. As a cosmetic dental procedure, veneers are not typically covered under insurance, but we’ll help you check with your benefits provider. We also offer an in-house wellness program, which includes 15% off this treatment.
What should I look for in a Pompano Beach veneers dentist?
Choosing a dentist is a very personal decision. However, we always recommend looking for these traits:
- Proven experience
- Great reviews
- A dentist and staff you feel comfortable with
- An office that meets your financial needs
Our office is located near the Pompano Citi Centre and The Pink Church. Look for us in the building with the blue roof! See you soon.
Fri: By Appointment Only
Sat & Sun: Closed
Book your visit in 2 minutes or less!
“I came in as a new patient and immediately felt as if I was family. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Guerra and all his staff at Lighthouse Dental Care.”
— Nicholas M.