Are you ready to shine?
- NTell Dr. Guerra about what you are experiencing
- NSee if root canal treatment is the right option for you
- NSave your natural teeth and stave off tooth decay to ensure a healthy smile
Signs you might need a root canal
- NRecently fractured or broken tooth
- NIntense tooth sensitivity
- NSoreness or sensitivity in your jawbone
- NPainful and lingering toothache
Root canal treatment at our office
- NExamine your teeth and see how far advanced your tooth decay is.
- NIf a root canal is a goof option for your smile, we'll ensure your comfort prior to starting treatment.
- NWe’ll remove decay from your teeth and clean your canal system, filling and sealing the canal with composite filling material.
- NYour tooth will be capped with a custom crown or other restoration to provide durability and protection.
“Truly appreciated all the precautions the office and staff are taking for COVID-19. Dr. Guerra made the overall experience wonderful! He was very thorough and explained everything with significant details! Great atmosphere!”
— Mercedes R.
“Absolute professional dental care! Thank you for the dental cleaning and consultation. I was treated very well.”
— Joseph N.
“LOVE this dental office! Came in today to get my teeth whitened. I’m definitely coming back to get Invisalign with their iTero machine!”
— Jessica R.
“I went in to see Dr. Guerra yesterday for a painful toothache. After my visit, I am 100% free of any pain. THANK YOU!”
— Tara A.
Learn more about root canals
What is a root canal?
While mild tooth decay can be treated with a simple filling, more advanced decay requires more advanced treatment, such as a root canal. With a root canal, the tooth pulp of your decayed tooth will be cleaned and filled with composite material. Unlike a dental implant, which is required for more advanced decay, a root canal allows you to keep your natural teeth.
Are root canals safe?
How long do root canals last?
What qualities should I look for in a Pompano Beach, root canal dentist?
- Experience in restorative dentistry
- Positive reviews
- Feeling comfortable with your dentist
- Financial options that meet your needs
Our office is located near the Pompano Citi Centre and The Pink Church. Look for us in the building with the blue roof! See you soon.
Fri: By Appointment Only
Sat & Sun: Closed
Book your visit in 2 minutes or less!
“I came in as a new patient and immediately felt as if I was family. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Guerra and all his staff at Lighthouse Dental Care.”
— Nicholas M.