What a mercury-free filling can do for you
- NRepair cavities and prevent them from getting worse
- NRestore and protect worn-down teeth
- NFix cracked or broken teeth
Getting a dental filling with us
If you need a dental filling, Dr. Guerra will:
- NNumb the area to make you feel comfortable
- NCarefully remove decayed areas of the tooth
- NPlace your mercury-free dental implant into the affected area
- NPolish the surface of your filling for a flawless finish!
Need dental Fillings in Pompano Beach? Dr. Guerra can assess you and answer your questions. Schedule a consultation today.
“Came in for my crown fitting and everything went smooth. Great music, great humor, and best of all, painless!”
— Pedro C.
“Truly appreciated all the precautions the office and staff are taking for COVID-19. Dr. Guerra made the overall experience wonderful! He was very thorough and explained everything with significant details! Great atmosphere!”
— Mercedes R.
“I went in to See Dr. Guerra yesterday for a painful toothache. After yesterday’s visit, I am 100% free of any pain. THANK YOU!”
— Tara A.
“Dr. Guerra and his staff are all kind, caring, and very professional. They saved my teeth from periodontal infection.”
— Robert M.
Why choose us?
- Patient care exceeding your expectations
- Everything is done under one roof
- Experience you can trust
- Affordable payment options
FAQs About Fillings
How can I prevent cavities?
- Brush at least 2 times a day
- Floss at least once daily
- Visit us for checkups and cleanings twice a year
- Reduce your sugar intake
- Drink plenty of water (especially after eating sugary foods)
Are fillings safe?
Do fillings hurt?
Does dental insurance pay for fillings?
Our office is located near the Pompano Citi Centre and The Pink Church. Look for us in the building with the blue roof! See you soon.
Fri: By Appointment Only
Sat & Sun: Closed
Book your visit in 2 minutes or less!
“I came in as a new patient and immediately felt as if I was family. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Guerra and all his staff at Lighthouse Dental Care.”
— Nicholas M.