Pompano Beach Dental Cleanings
Convenient and comfortable routine appointments
Call or text (954) 941-2606
Are you ready to keep your mouth healthy?
- NComprehensive exam and professional dental cleaning
- NWork with Dr. Guerra to develop a personalized treatment plan
- NEnjoy a long-lasting, beautiful, and healthy smile
We are the go-to dentist for Pompano Beach dental cleanings & exams. Find out why so many patients trust us! Book your Pompano Beach dental cleaning appointment today.
Why attend twice-yearly dental cleanings & exams at our office?
- NCleans teeth to reduce and prevent tooth decay
- NDental problems are caught before they develop
- NFriendly & comfortable office for a convenient appointment
- NA dental team who truly cares about your health
Dental cleanings & exams at our office
- NDiscussion with Dr. Guerra on your oral health goals and any issues you’ve been experiencing
- NComprehensive exam, including any necessary x-rays or imaging
- NProfessional cleaning to remove plaque and tartar
- NReview findings with Dr. Guerra and discuss any treatment recommendations
- NFinalize a treatment plan to help you stay heathy and reach your goals
Learn more about dental cleanings
How frequently should I attend dental cleanings?
We recommend that most patients attend a dental cleaning and exam every 6 months. For some patients experiencing gum disease, we might recommend more frequent visits.
Does dental insurance cover dental cleanings?
What qualities should I look for in a Pompano Beach dentist?
- Positive reviews
- Feeling comfortable with your dentist
- Financial options that meet your needs
Our office is located near the Pompano Citi Centre and The Pink Church. Look for us in the building with the blue roof! See you soon.
Fri: By Appointment Only
Sat & Sun: Closed
Book your visit in 2 minutes or less!
“I came in as a new patient and immediately felt as if I was family. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Guerra and all his staff at Lighthouse Dental Care.”
— Nicholas M.