Pompano Beach Gum Disease Dentist
Gum disease therapy for a healthy smile
Call or text (954) 941-2606
Treat gum disease before it is too late
- NMeet with Dr. Guerra to determine if you are experiencing gum disease
- NWork together to develop a treatment plan that will lead to sustained oral health
- NTreat gum disease and enjoy a long-lasting and healthy smile
We are the go-to dentist for Pompano Beach gum disease treatment. Find out why so many patients trust us! Book your Pompano Beach gum disease appointment today.
Signs you are experiencing gum disease
- NReceding gums
- NChronically bad breath
- NRed, tender, or swollen gums
- NBleeding gums when brushing or flossing
- NPain in the gums while chewing
Gum disease treatment at our office
- NComprehensive exam with Dr. Guerra, including any necessary x-rays or imaging.
- NReview findings with Dr. Guerra and discuss any treatment recommendations.
- NMost often, we will recommend a dental deep cleaning which cleans under your gums to stop the spread of gum disease.
- NGenerally, we recommend that patients with gum disease attend dental cleanings 4 times a year until gum disease is under control.
Learn more about gum disease treatment
How can I prevent gum disease?
The best way to prevent gum disease is to stay on top of your oral healthcare. This includes attending twice-yearly exams and cleanings, brushing and flossing daily, and eating a healthy diet.
How long does it take for gum disease to become serious?
Does dental insurance cover gum disease treatment?
What qualities should I look for in a Pompano Beach gum disease dentist?
- Positive reviews
- Feeling comfortable with your dentist
- Financial options that meet your needs
Our office is located near the Pompano Citi Centre and The Pink Church. Look for us in the building with the blue roof! See you soon.
Fri: By Appointment Only
Sat & Sun: Closed
Book your visit in 2 minutes or less!
“I came in as a new patient and immediately felt as if I was family. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Guerra and all his staff at Lighthouse Dental Care.”
— Nicholas M.