The modern way to straighten your teeth
Ready to perfect your smile? See what’s possible with Invisalign! We’d love to provide a personalized consultation:
- NWe’ll create a 3D image of your teeth using an iTero scanner.
- NYou'll see exactly what your smile will look like after treatment.
- NSign up the day of your consult and get $500 off Invisalign treatment!
Find out why we’re the preferred choice in Pompano Beach for Invisalign and other cosmetic care. Book your cosmetic consultation today.
Join the 100s of smiles!
Our Invisalign dentist has helped hundreds of patients fix crooked, crowded, misaligned teeth.
- NClear and virtually invisible
- NQuick results
- NNon-invasive and comfortable
- NIncredible results
How it works
- NUsing digital scans and images of your mouth, we’ll create aligner trays customized to your exact needs.
- NWear your custom aligners for 23 hours a day. These aligners should be removed only when eating or cleaning your teeth.
- NVisit our office every 4-8 weeks to track your progress.
- NYou'll begin seeing an improvement in your smile within just a few months!
Invisalign Special Offer
Get $500 off your treatment
Learn more about clear braces
Who is a candidate for Invisalign?
Most people can benefit from this treatment. Dr. Guerra will let you know if Invisalign is right for you after reviewing your medical and dental history, examining your teeth, completing dental x-rays, and taking a 3D iTero scan.
What does Invisalign fix?
- Crooked teeth
Is Invisalign better than braces?
For those who can commit to wearing your clear aligners for the recommended 23 hours a day, Invisalign aligners are often preferred over traditional braces for many reasons. They’re comfortable to wear and barely noticeable while still providing predictable, long-lasting results.
How much does Invisalign cost?
Invisalign is a similar cost to traditional braces, ranging from $4,000-$6,000 depending on the complexity of your situation.
How long does treatment last?
Most of our Pompano Beach clear dental aligner treatments take 12-15 months. Your Invisalign treatment may take more or less time, depending on the complexity of your case.
Will Invisalign affect the way I talk and eat?
It might take you a week or so to adjust to the feeling of wearing clear aligners, but soon enough you’ll be able to speak, smile, and go about your daily activities as normal. Additionally, since you’ll remove your aligners when eating, you can continue to eat your favorite foods.
Does Invisalign hurt?
As with any orthodontic treatment, there is some mild discomfort associated with Invisalign. Your mouth may feel a little sore for a day or so after changing out your aligners. But generally, this is a very comfortable treatment.
Our office is located near the Pompano Citi Centre and The Pink Church. Look for us in the building with the blue roof! See you soon.
Fri: By Appointment Only
Sat & Sun: Closed
Book your visit in 2 minutes or less!
“I came in as a new patient and immediately felt as if I was family. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Guerra and all his staff at Lighthouse Dental Care.”
— Nicholas M.